What is it?
A driver for VME and PCI cards from Micro Research Finland for implementing a distributed timing system.
Releases can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/epics/files/mrfioc2/
This module is versioned with Mercurial and can be viewed at http://epics.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/epics/mrfioc2/
Or checked out with
hg clone http://epics.hg.sourceforge.net:8000/hgroot/epics/mrfioc2
The canonical version of this page is http://epics.sourceforge.net/mrfioc2/
EPICS Base >= 126.96.36.199
MSI (Macro expension tool)
RTEMS >= 4.9.x, vxWorks >=6.7, or Linux >= 2.6.26.
Event Generators. Current only the VME-EVG-230
Event Receivers. VME-EVR-230RF, PMC-EVR-230, cPCI-EVR-230, cPCI-EVRTG-300
- Support for the VME-EVR-230 (non-RF) is present, but has not been tested.
User documentation can be found in the form of usage manuals for both the Receiver and Generator
Those interested in the implementation for the Receiver might wish to start with mrmEvrSetupPCI() and mrmEvrSetupVME() or the EVRMRM class.
For the generator see mrmEvgSetupVME() or the evgMrm class.
2.0.1 (Apr. 2012)
- Fix several vxWorks build issues
- Correct initial mapping for EVR output channels to Force Low (aka. Off)
- Fix readback of EVG sequencer run mode.
- Limit number of soft event send retries
- More check for EVG and EVR during initialization. Should now catch old firmware versions and CSR address mapping problems.
- Delay enabling VME interrupts for EVG until later during IOC startup.
- Fix autosave/restore of CML output bit patterns.
- Remove rear transition module definitions from default EVG db template
- Fix locking issue in data buffer tx/rx. A deadlock would occur when trying to send a buffer with the link mode set to dbus only.
- Added evralias.db to facilitate creation of PV name aliases for EVR delay generator channels.
- Always reset all EVG multiplexed counters when a divider value is changed.
- Add counter to track number of times each EVG sequencer is run.
- Add mrmEvrForward() shell function to configure EVR event forwarding to downstream EVRs.
2.0 (Sept. 2011)
- Michael Davidsaver <email@example.com>
Jayesh Shah <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Björklund <email@example.com>